- No footwear permitted on the inflatables at anytime.
- No drinking, eating or chewing allowed.
- No pushing or boisterous behaviour permitted to avoid accidents.
- No overcrowding.
- No jewellery or glasses to be worn.
- No hard objects to be worn or taken onto the inflatable – these can cause injuries.
- no climbing or sitting on the castle walls.
Please supervise children at all times.
In the event of rain – please cover the castle with the rain cover provided as soon as possible. If rain persists please note that it may be dangerous to continue the use of the castle as the surfaces will become extremely slippery.
Please be aware of electrical equipment at the rear of the inflatable – ensure children are kept away from the machinery at all times.
Children using the inflatable must be within the specified age limit.
The hirer will be responsible for any costs required for the repair of any damage incurred during the hire agreement.
Please adhere to above guidelines to ensure the safety of all children and to provide the best fun possible.